You know it’s hot when…
- You’ve been getting hot flashes, and you’re a man.
- You wish you had gotten the cloth seats instead of leather.
- Pigs complain about sweating like fat humans.
- You notice your car overheating before you drive it.
- The swans in the park come in “original recipe” and “extra crispy.”
- Hot air balloons can’t go up, because the air outside is hotter than the air inside.
- People walking down the sidewalk spontaneously burst into flames.
- Your son’s braces make blisters on his lips.
- The hot-dogs sold outside Yankee Stadium are actually hot.
- Your utility company sends you flowers and a sweet note thanking you for your business.